Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Nat's First Rice Cereal

Well....I thought I was going to wait until Natalie turned 4 months to give her rice cereal....but I thought the Friday before wouldn't make that much of a difference. We were at Ashlyn's and I decided to see what she would do....it was an interesting experience. At first she screamed....I think it was that I put her down before she was good and ready...so we tried again after a few minutes and it actually went quite well. She ate it pretty well but didn't eat very much! She actually opened up her mouth a couple of times. She mostly spit it out but I don't think it was on purpose. She really doesn't have the whole eating off a spoon thing down yet. We have been practicing every night and maybe by the time she is actually supposed to be eating it she will have it down! She is very close to rolling over...she just can't get her big Becnel butt over the hump! She is going to the Dr. on Friday so I will have an update of "stats". That is....if I make it through Achievement Day on Wednesday!



We also put in our new floors this weekend! Yay for no more disgusting carpet! I hope we increased the value of our house and not decreased it by doing it ourselves! No it really looks great! I am super excited! I can't wait to show it off!








No comments: