Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

I need another weekend to recover from my weekend!

It was a LONG weekend full of wonderous activities...mainly shopping! We started out Saturday at the Kid's Expo....not really for Natalie but I did find out about Zumba which is like a dancing workout thing and the first class is free and after that they are only 7.50 each....I love that! I will probably go twice and quit because I hate to exercise but I gotta do something! I still look pregnant....its only been two months but still...gross! Anyway!




I am ready to go shopping Mommy!


We next headed to Gulf Port to the Outlet mall! Whoohoo! I promptly spent all of Natalie $50 budget at Carters in about 10 minutes but it is SUPER cute stuff this season. She is fitting in most 0-3 stuff and only some of it is loose so probably by April sometime she will be in 3-6 and so I bought her lots of cute summer stuff. I also got her a super cute purple and gold (geaux tigers) diaper bag. Its really a huge purse but the other diaper bags weren't cutting it! This I can just throw everything in and go...no strategic packing and unpacking! We spent about 30 hours in the Disney store I watched the little ones and Ava was all drooley and crazy....like normal but finally we headed home with the trunk packed to the hilt!




To pooped to even eat!


Natalie has slept in her crib the last 3 night....most of the night. I guess she is just a good sleeper! She woke up a couple of times and I had to go shove the pacifier back in but she went right back to sleep. The problem really was that we got home really late Saturday and Sunday so she was too tired to eat and so the 8 hours she slept started at 7PM meaning at 4 she was hungry! Thats ok though thats why I did it over the weekend! I am so gald she is in her bed! Not that I didn't love having her with me but I HATED having to climb out of the end of the bed because of the bassinet! Anyway! I am still tired and have a long week of work but at least we have our room back!


After my first night in my baby bed!

No comments: