Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Second Anniversary

Dear Steven,

We have been married for 2 years today! Its hard to believe it has been that long! This past year has been the best! It seems like that first year was so long and difficult and I thought we would never make it, but on April 1st 2008 it seemed like something clicked and we were in our 2nd year and things were automatically better. This year we have settled into our lives, our home, and our jobs. You also helped me create the most beautiful girl on this earth and for that I will love you forever (even when you eat the garlic from the crawfish). Here's to many more great years with you and Natalie! I love you!

Love

Emily
One of our first pictures together

Engagement Picture

Our wedding

Our first Anniversary

Our Natalie

Us Now

1 comment:

Evie said...

Aww Emms...that's soo sweet. I'm so happy for y'all!