Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The only one in my house not Catholic!

I am now the only one in my house that is not Catholic! Natalie had her christening on Sunday and she was beautiful and well behaved! I was like magic! I really liked the way the deacon did the service. He included the grandparents and the other children in the family. My parents were really quite impressed with the whole thing! We took a lot of pictures after. I only have a few from Aunt Carly (or Caca as Daddy and I have decided that she will be called). Jessamy (god mother in law) and Meme took pictures too but I haven't gotten copies of those yet! Her Parrain actually held her for a few shots! I was amazing! Afterward we went to Steven's dads house for a small party that turned into a slightly larger party! It was fun though and Natalie made some money that will go towards her new summer wardrobe to be purchased at the outlet mall this weekend! It was a great day and I am glad that we made the decision to do it...now I just have to get Steven to go to Mass every once in a while.....



Papa giving you his blessing


Me giving you my blessing

In the process...being such a good girl!

My little angel!


The whole family!

Papa getting one last sugar before we head home from the party

No comments: