Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Natalie the Big Girl

Its been a few days...but we went to the Dr. yesterday and had Natalie's 2 month checkup...she weighs 10.5 pounds and is 23 inches long! I sure didn't think it would be that much! I am happy though because it means the formula thing is really agreeing with her! Her christening is this weekend so I will have even more pictures from that next week. I am glad that mama and daddy (nanna and papa) are coming this weekend. I think mama is about to die because its been a month since they have seen the baby! I can't believe she stood it that long. The child has so many clothes its rediculous! Between what I buy, Nanna buys, and what Ashlyn gives me from Delaney(by way of Lisa, Katelynn, and Ava) she can't possibly wear it all! She really fits in her 0-3 month...we may be moving to 3-6 sooner than I thought! I have been buying her summer stuff in 3-6 but I need to quit until I see how big she is....well I need to quit anyway! Steven bought her a tummy time mat with his detail money (she is slowly wrapping him tighter and tighter around that little finger) We haven't tried it out yet but the other thing we have just won't work for tummy time. She is starting to get a bald spot so we need to amp up the tummy time...even though its an ordeal everytime! She is really smiling and "talking" a lot more...of course I can't get a picture because of the delay on the camera...but one day! We have been practicing so she can talk for nanna this weekend...probably won't happen just because! Sorry for the boring blog! Maybe I will have a better one next week! Enjoy the pictures!

You know you are tired when the pacie is crooked and you don't even care!

Tummy Time....not very comfortable...but super cute :)

Natalie's Christening gown....isn't it beautiful....3...2...1
And we had a melt down...I think it was the bonnet
Chilling in the swing!



No comments: