Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

New Orleans Lady

We took Natalie to the French Quarter on Sunday and she loved it! Well I guess as much as a 3 month old baby can love something. She was so alert and looking all around...it was probably the pee/puke smell and the loud noise, but hey....she liked it! Anyway we went to the French Market and up and down the streets. We spent way too much on a way too small lunch and then walked around Jackson Square. I took some pictures but they are on my camera that is currently lost somewhere in my house! Jessamy took some really good pictures of our little family that I am excited about. I changed Natalie's diaper under a tree in Jackson Square...sorry little one but you can never say you flashed in the French Quarter....well at least it wasn't for beads! It was kind of cool to take her to the same place that we took our engagement pictures. I am sentimentally dumb like that though. She turns three months on Sunday so you can look forward to my post for that!

No comments: